Albright International HV500F-36 contactor.
The Albright High Voltage series are directly compatible with existing contactors within the market. Albright have over 70 years’ experience of designing contactors for the most demanding applications.
Higher D.C. voltage requirements are an increasing necessity in today’s world. In a field that requires innovation and cost efficiency, Albright has extended their comprehensive Contactor range to include voltages up to 1000 volts and full hermetic sealing
Features & benefits:
- Hermetically Sealed.
- Normally open contacts, single pole, single throw.
- Rated Contact Voltage 12V – 1000V D.C.
- Thermal Current Rating Interrupted: 250A Uninterrupted: 500A.
- Non-polarity sensitive contacts – will allow for bi-directional charging, regenerative braking.
- 48V coil with integral PWM economiser.
- No auxiliary switch.
- Coil Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Flying coil leads.
- Automotive – Vehicle & rapid D.C. charging. Marine.
- Battery Management Systems, service disconnection.
- Power distribution units.
- Renewable energy switching.